Palo Alto University is providing Microsoft Office to every PAU student free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a current student at Palo Alto University you’ll be able to use this software for free.
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
You will need your PAU email address to sign in. If you have trouble, contact email@example.com.
- For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365 and click on the Find out if you're eligible button.
- On the following page you will need to enter your PAU email address to register.
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process
- On the installation page select your language and click install
- For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store