If you would like to change your PAU password you can use Onelogin's Password management tool.
Using your browser visit https://paloaltou.onelogin.com/password
You'll need to enter your username and password in order to change it. If you do not know your username or password you can reset your password by clicking the Forgot Password link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.
Once you have successfully authenticated you will be presented the following page. Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice. Click save for your password to be updated.
- Passwords will be required to change every 6 months.
- You can't use one of your (3) passwords
- Minimum amount of characters in a password is 6
- Passwords must meet complexity requirements below.
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Be at least six characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)