Palo Alto University is providing Microsoft Office to PAU students, staff, and faculty free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more available for offline and online use to best prepare you for class. As long as you’re a current student at Palo Alto University you’ll be able to use this software for free.
- Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To gain access to your copy of Office 365:
- Sign in to your PAU OneLogin account and click on the Office 365 App.
- If you don't see it initially, you may need to click on the "Company: Everything" tab first
- On the next page, click on "Install Office" in the upper right hand corner
- Microsoft Office will now be installed on your machine. If you are prompted to sign in after opening up one of the Microsoft Office programs, please sign in with your PAU credentials (same as your OneLogin).