I'm out of ink, who do I call?

Created on

If you've run out of toner or need to replace your printer's drum, more often than not it will come out of your department's budget. Contact your department head and place an order. If you need assistance with installing a new ink cartridge send us a request at support@paloaltou.edu

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request