Scheduling on the Zoom Application
Open your zoom application and log in to Zoom, then click-on the "Schedule" icon (see below)
Once you have opened the zoom scheduler, You can then start to set-up your future zoom meeting. See below for details -
Note: All scheduled meetings can be started by the host at anytime. Regardless of the date and time settings.
- Topic: Choose a topic/name for your meeting.
- When: Select a date, and time of your meeting.
- Timezone: By default, zoom will use your computers time zone setting. To change the time zone, click on the highlighted link.
- Recurring meeting: Choose if you would like a recurring meeting (i.e. the meeting ID will be persistent for the recurring meetings).
- Video (when joining meeting): default video to on or off for host and/or participants
- Audio Options: choose whether to allow users to call in via Telephone, VOIP, or both
- Password: You can select and input your password here. Joining participants will be required to input this before joining your scheduled meeting.
- Enable join before host: Allow participants to join your meeting before you. Note: The meeting will end after 40-minutes if the host never joins.
- Calendar: Add to any selected calendar and send out invites to particpants.
- Schedule: Click here to finish and open up which ever calendar you have selected.
After you are done setting up your Scheduled meeting, "Click-on" the Schedule icon at the lower right-hand side of the window.
1. Non-recurring meeting (one time), example using Google Calendar
2. Recurring meetings, example using Google Calendar
Scheduling on the Web
You can also schedule your meetings through the web at zoom.us/meeting/schedule. Or you can access this by selecting My Meetings from your profile page, and then selecting the Schedule a Meeting tab as seen below.
Starting your scheduled meetings?
To learn more about how to update an already scheduled meeting, please click here
Non-recurring meeting ID will expire 30 days after the meeting is started. You can re-start the same meeting ID as many times as you would like, within the 30-days.
Recurring meeting ID will expire 365 days after the meeting is started on the last occurrence. You can re-use the meeting ID for future occurrences.